As follows are the rules of the Miss Palm View Competition, in which all contestants are required to abide by:
1) Contestants must be female in order to compete.
2) Contestants must be between the ages of 16 – 35 at their time of entry in order to compete.
3) Contestants must reside in Ireland in order to compete.
4) Contestants must submit valid information i.e full name, county, age, height, bio and a picture of themselves in order to compete. Submitted pictures must be full length, showing the contestants face with no visible obstacles in the way. The picture must also be clear and well lit, with NO visible text or watermarks / logos / copyright / tags, etc… displayed.
5) Although contestants are required to submit their full name when registering, please note that this information is for registration purposes only and will not be publicly displayed on their profile. We ask that contestants do NOT mention their first, middle or surname in their bio section to further protect their privacy. After signing up, all contestants are automatically assigned a unique contestant I.D number.
6) Contestants are required to understand that an ENTRY FEE at the amount of €10.00 must be paid upon online entry into Miss Palm View and is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE; NB this must be paid in full before they can compete.
7) Contestants must be of good health and uphold a pleasant, professional and friendly demeanour at all times while participating in the competition.
8) Any contestant / contestant family member / guest or anybody linked to an active contestant who shows any intimidating, bullying, threatening or any unacceptable behaviour which could affect any other contestant in a negative way will result in immediate disqualification, no refunds will be given.
9) Contestants are required to strictly adhere to the Miss Palm View rules and regulations. If any of these rules are broken by the contestant, then the contestant understands that participation disqualification and or title / prizes revocation will be the resulting resolution to the matter.
10) In the result of disqualification or for any other reason that the winning contestant cannot continue her role as Miss Palm View, the title and all prizes, including the cash prize, cheque, sash and crown must be immediately returned back to the Miss Palm View competition and it’s sponsors. Any contestant who’s title is relinquished or disqualified will be held responsible for all legal fees and any other costs which may incur due to the contestant not abiding by the rules and regulations of the Miss Palm View Competition.
11) Contestants are required to understand that all judges’ decisions are final but understand that the Miss Palm View competition reserves the right to add, alter, or remove the title/prizes, any event dates, rules, regulations and competition rounds at any time without prior notice.